The percentage of companies already outsourcing their payroll is over 40% and is increasing rapidly. The constant changes in regulatory requirements and taxation is making the payroll environment difficult to manage in-house.
Our payroll outsourcing services for small to large businesses gives you the capacity to manage what’s important to your business, giving you peace of mind your compliance is taken care of, your payroll run is accurate and on time. Our integrated payroll corporate services include an Employee Self-Service (ESS) application and a variety of add-on HR modules based on your needs.
Benefits of payroll outsourcing
Working with an experienced payroll provider like NOVA can boost your business productivity. Here are some other reasons you should be outsourcing your payroll:
Consider what goes into your payroll – calculating pay, maintaining software, and keeping up with legislation. Free up your key staff to focus on what’s important to your business
Rely on the experts
We focus all our time on understanding the latest requirements and how they may impact your business. We also make sure your payroll system and processes are always updated
Mistakes can be costly and by outsourcing your payroll we make sure you avoid errors and any costs related to penalties
NOVA uses the latest technology which allows you to integrate into your current systems or the opportunity to integrate your existing HR and payroll systems onto one single platform
NOVA’s Payroll Outsourcing Services
As part of our payroll outsourcing solution, we offer you expert advice relating to all areas of payroll.
- Full statutory reporting including monthly and annual returns
- Runs on Sage 300 People, the fully integrated payroll, ESS & HR solution
- Seamless integration with web and mobile application Employee Self-Service (ESS). This add-on manages your leave applications, claims, payslips and employee HR information
- Direct EFT transfers to employees’ bank accounts
- Professional payslips – printed or electronic
- Seamless integration with your current accounting software and other related business systems
- Record keeping relating to Employment Equity (EE), Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and Annual Training Report (ATR)
- A single contact person for all your business payroll related queries
NOVA's unique OneLoop™ processing methodology
NOVA’s unique processing technology is used to ensure that monthly timelines and deadlines are adhered to. This solution makes sure processing inaccuracies are proactively eliminated, producing consistently timely, compliant and accurate payroll outputs every single pay run
- Your payroll is fully compliant and adheres to all the latest regulatory requirements
- Payroll processing is precise and accurate
- Eliminates the risk of Payroll fraud
- Keeps sensitive payroll information confidential
- Detailed financial and SARS reporting
Integrated HR Modules
There are a variety of easy add-on HR Modules that can be included with your payroll solution that manages the following:
Job & Position Management
Learning & Skills Development
How does payroll outsourcing with NOVA work?
We are a full-service payroll provider that goes beyond the basics of payroll calculations and administration. We fulfill both the advisory and compliance requirements our clients have come to expect.
We have a team of over 22 specialists at NOVA, who have been delivering these full-function solutions to our clients for over 16 years. Our registered tax practitioners process all the required payroll calculations, monthly payroll tax statements, year end taxes, and more.
Integrated in our offerings is our PeopleAnalytics™, which provides intelligent business analytics that helps companies identify various resourcing gaps, as well as payroll-related fraud.
You will have access to a wide range of reports that help you identify payroll and fraud-related trends in your business. We also work with you to provide a complete analysis of these reports, as well as advisory services to help rectify any issues identified.
Looking for your payslip or any other payroll-related documents?
Please contact your employer’s internal payroll or HR team. We are not authorized to action these types of requests on behalf of the company you work for.