South Africa has one of the most stringent and complex Labour Law systems globally. While the Labour Relations Act is important to protect both employees and employers, managing the related restrictions and obligations often takes your focus away from managing your business. Our labour law consulting services gives businesses advice on the purpose of the Labour Relations Act and how it needs to be applied in your business. We make sure you are meeting your labour law obligations, avoiding associated risks, and managing your workforce effectively.
We have two options in our Labour Law offerings based on your business requirements. Instant access to advisory services for everyday labour relations needs and specialist services by qualified labour law consultants for more complex issues.
EmployerAssist™ 24/7 Labour Support Hotline for Companies
Businesses can now avoid and solve issues with our labour law consulting, as-you-need-it labour advice and support. EmployerAssist™ is a one of a kind 24/7 labour legal telephonic assistance where qualified lawyers and attorneys will be readily available to provide telephonic assistance to the relevant business representative for the following:
- Guidance and information relating to dismissal procedures
- Guidance and advisory services with urgent labour matters that require immediate attention
- Drafting of charge sheets and relevant notices
- Advisory services related to employment agreements
- Drafting of employment-related letters and documents
- Advisory services regarding CCMA and Bargaining council procedures
- Advisory services in relation to changes and the interpretation of labour legislation
- Labour law consulting on general Labour Relations related queries
- Access to HR & IR templates repository
Strategic Labour Law Consulting Services
While our EmployerAssist™ will most likely be your first port of call, businesses may require more specialised onsite labour law consulting or help from a qualified CCMA labour consultant.
Our team of experienced labour law consultants have successfully serviced a variety of businesses, from small owner-managed companies to large multinational corporate entities.
Each project or requirement is scoped in detail to understand what processes and strategies to implement geared at mitigating risks specific to your business. Our qualified labour law consultants don’t only provide you with relevant legal guidance for your business, they are also experienced in chairing disciplinary hearings, representation at the CCMA or Bargaining Council, as well as managing Union negotiations on behalf of your business.
Our Labour Law offerings are designed for BUSINESS USE and NOT FOR INDIVIDUALS seeking support with any personal labour-related issues.