Nothing impacts business efficiency like labour matters and potentially expensive litigation. Our unique Labour Law offerings provides you with two options based on your requirements. Immediate access to advisory services by a trained specialist whenever you need it and specialist IR Consulting services and support for more complex labour issues.
EmployerAssist™ 24/7 Labour Support Hotline
Avoid and solve issues with our specialist, as-you-need-it labour advice and support. EmployerAssist™ is a one of a kind 24/7 labour legal telephonic assistance where where qualified lawyers and attorneys will be readily available to provide telephonic assistance for the following:
- Guidance and information relating to dismissal procedures
- Guidance and advisory services with urgent labour matters that require immediate attention
- Drafting of charge sheets and relevant notices
- Advisory services related to employment agreements
- Drafting of employment-related letters and documents
- Advisory services regarding CCMA and Bargaining council procedures
- Advisory services in relation to changes and the interpretation of labour legislation
- General Labour Relations related queries
- Access to HR & IR templates repository
Strategic IR Consulting
While our EmployerAssist™ will most likely be your first port of call, you may require more specialised onsite assistance or CCMA representation. Our team of experienced IR Consultants have successfully serviced a variety of businesses, from small owner-managed companies to large multinational corporate entities.
Each project or requirement is scoped in detail to understand and implement a process and strategy that is geared at mitigating our clients’ risk. Our IR Consultants are available to not only provide you with the correct legal guidance, but are available to chair disciplinary hearings, provide representation for CCMA and Bargaining Council matters, as well as Union negotiations.